COVID-19 UPDATE - MEETING POSTPONED
In line with the Governor’s announcement regarding COVID-19 that “that gatherings should be postponed or canceled across the state until at least the end of March,”CSAC is postponing our Spring Regional Meeting that was scheduled for April 9 in Shasta County. We will revisit the meeting topic and location at an undetermined date – and will make sure you are notified when future plans are made. If you are interested in additional resources regarding the coronavirus, you can visit our website here.
||Thursday, April 9, 2020
||9:00a - 3:00p
||The McConnell Foundation
800 Shasta View Drive
Sheraton Hotel Redding at the Sundial Bridge
820 Sundial Bridge Drive
We have arranged a room block:
Room Rate $159 per night (book by March 24th)
To make your reservations, please click here or call (530) 364-2800 and refer to the 'CA State Assn. of Counties' room block.
Message to Registrants Regarding COVID-19:
CSAC is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and its potential impact on CSAC meetings. We will move forward with the upcoming Spring Regional Meeting in Shasta County. Currently, the California Department of Public Health does not recommend that public events be cancelled and unless determined by local public health officials that mass meetings are unsafe, we will proceed with the meeting. We will continue to monitor the CDPH’s and local public health official guidance carefully for any changes. For now, we strongly encourage all of our members to follow CDPH’s instructions on limiting the spread of COVID-19.
If you are sick, or believe you are in a risk group that should avoid public gatherings, we understand that you may need to cancel your registration. Please contact Shannon Coughlin to cancel.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact either Porsché Green or Shannon Coughlin.